For affiliate marketers, generating affiliate income on a consistent basis is not an easy task.
After endless trying, they may observe that they're not able to generate sufficient sales as they would have like to.
An affiliate marketing business has many moving parts. As you try growing it, you will quickly find that there are more questions than answers.
Should I go for paid traffic or try SEO?
Which SEO tool should I use?
How do I quickly build my email list?
How to collect email subscribers for FREE?
Which is the best tool to create an eBook as Lead Magnet?
How do I check my content for grammatical errors?
Should I use a free theme or a paid one?
How do I create a conversion-focused sales page?
How do I manage my affiliate links?
In this article I am going to cover all this and much more.
There are many tools available online that can help a marketer boost his affiliate income.
While some of these affiliate marketing tools are free, some are paid also. We’re going to cover both the free and paid tools here.
While getting started with affiliate marketing is easy but to make it hugely successful, you need to use the right tools.
The goal of this article is simple & tightly focused: to present you with the best tools to make kick-ass, high converting sales pages for any affiliate product or service you want to sell online.
How can you achieve this goal?
For this purpose we have compiled below a list of the best affiliate marketing tools. Check out the list to know how these tools can help you to boost your affiliate income.
Let’s get started.
9 Best Affiliate Marketing Tools of 2021
Affiliate marketers can drive traffic to their site either through paid ads (Google, Bing or Facebook ads) or through free organic traffic from search engines.
But there are two main problems with the paid ads-
- Traffic and sales drops to zero as soon as you stop your paid campaign.
- There is no guarantee that you would be able to earn more than you're spending on your paid traffic.
Whereas free traffic can be highly profitable.
For driving free organic traffic on consistent basis you would have to take the help of SEO tools to find low competition keywords that people are searching for on the internet.
SEO is the key to drive organic traffic from search engines like Google. A great way to do proper SEO of a website is to use the tools that have the required features and are widely popular among webmasters.
One such tool is Semrush.
It has an extensive database of keywords that can help you find profitable keywords with low competition. These low competition keywords can help you drive free organic traffic from Google and boost your affiliate sales.
- Organic research
- Keyword analysis to find profitable keywords
- Backlink analysis to find link building opportunities
- Traffic analysis of your competitors
- Run Site Audit to check your website for errors
- Perform gap analysis on your competitors to find opportunities
- Track your site’s SERP positions daily
- Track mobile rankings
Semrush offers the following three pricing plans:
- Pro - $ 99.95 per month (Best for small businesses and website owners/bloggers)
- Guru - $191.62 per month (Best for medium sized businesses and agencies)
- Business - $374.95 per month (Best for large sized businesses and agencies)
Semrush offers 7-day free trials on all its plans. During the free trial you would be able to use and test all the premium features offered by Semrush.
You can upgrade or cancel your free trial any time before the expiry of the trial period.
Claim your free trial here - Semrush free trial.
2. Thrive Architect
While writing content for affiliate products, it is important to create sales pages that are purely conversion-focused to drive more leads and sales.
And Thrive Architect does exactly that.
It has been specifically designed by Thrive Themes to create conversion-focused sales pages.
It comes with hundreds of pre-designed pages that can be easily customized with its drag and drop visual editor.
In a real sense, Thrive Architect is one of the best wysiwyg editors that you can use on your site to boost your affiliate income.
- Drag and drop visual editor
- 290 beautifully designed and 100% conversion focused landing page templates
- customizable buttons, testimonials, countdown timers and others
- lead generation forms that easily integrates with services like aweber, convertkit, moosend and others
- Higher engagement elements like highlight boxes, styled lists, images, social shares, click-to-tweet quotes and more
- Create responsive sales pages that looks good on mobile phones and tablets as well
Thrive Architect comes as a part of Thrive Suite subscription that costs $19/month.
A single subscription gives you access to all the premium products like-
- Thrive Architect,
- Thrive Leads
- Thrive Theme Builder,
- Thrive Apprentice,
- Thrive Ultimatum,
- Thrive Comments,
- Thrive Optimize
A single subscription of Thrive Suite allows you to use Thrive Architect on 25 websites.
FREE TRIAL / GUARANTEE
There is no free trial. However, you get a 30-days money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the product you can get your money back.
Get started with Thrive Architect below. If you want to learn more, check out the Thrive Architect review.
There are many eBook creator software available online that can be used to create eBook. For example, Designrr or Canva.
eBooks are one of the best lead magnets you can offer. Provided that your eBook gives true value to your reader.
An eBook in the form of PDF can be offered to your website visitors in return for their email address. This way, you can easily convert your site visitors into subscribers.
To collect email address of your readers, you can use powerful lead capture tools like Thrive Leads and integrate it with email marketing tools like Aweber (free).
I would recommend Visme to create eBooks. It's free eBook tool can create eye-catching eBook within minutes that can be shared with your potential customers.
It is very popular among marketers, communicators, executives and educators around the world.
- Ready to use pre-designed eBook templates
- Easy drag-and-drop design tools
- Add graphics, stock photos, icons and more
- Content blocks to add your eBook content
- Easily add eBook cover and table of contents
- Millions of stock photos, illustrations, characters, and icons to choose from
- Formatting options allows to change fonts, colors, visuals, charts, graphs and more
- Ready eBooks can be downloaded as PDF
- Easily generate shareable link to be posted on social media
- Created eBook can also be used to sell on Amazon
The eBook creator tool by Visme is free to use.
The words you put on your blog’s sales page matter — a lot. Your blog content should not only be free from any grammatical errors but also be easy to understand.
Grammarly is one of the best affiliate marketing tools that can help you remove these errors. It highlights potential issues in your writing and also provides context-specific suggestions.
Make your content stand out among your readers by improving your grammar, spelling, wordiness, style, punctuation, and even plagiarism.
- Instantly find and correct over 250 types of grammatical mistakes
- Improve spelling, usage of word, style and punctuation
- Plagiarism tool to check for duplicate content
- Get real-time suggestions as you type your content
- Available in online mode, desktop and mobile app.
- Extension available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge browsers
- Available as add-on for Microsoft Office
Grammarly can be used for free. The free tools offer basic checks of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
If you need advanced features like tone adjustment, plagiarism detection, word choice and others, you may need to buy the premium version at $12 per month.
Best alternatives of Grammarly: ProWritingAid
Get started with Grammarly today. If you want to learn more, check out our Grammarly review.
A website built on WordPress must use a theme that focus on speed, stability, and accessibility.
Because it can greatly affect your website speed and search engine rankings.
With Google giving more emphasis on Core Web Vitals, you must ensure that your site loads extremely fast.
GeneratePress is a free lightweight multipurpose WordPress theme. It has been designed to ensure that your site always remains fast without sacrificing design and usability. If you want to learn more, check out my GeneratePress review.
The GeneratePress free theme comes with basic features. To add more functionality or features to your site, you need to purchase the Premium plugin by GeneratePress.
- Used by 200000+ websites
- Easily compatible with page builder like Elementor, Thrive Architect, etc
- Fully customizable
- Includes all premium modules
- Super lightweight. Default theme is less than 30kb in size
- Full access to the Site Library
- Extensive documentation and tutorials
- SEO Optimization with factors like HTML validation, schema.org markup, etc
GeneratePress theme is free to use. For advanced features like SiteLibrary, WooCommerce, Hooks, Dynamic Block Elements and more, you need to buy the Premium Plugin.
A single license will cost $59 per year.
6. Thrive Leads
It has been famously said that money is in the list.
For every $1 that a marketer invests in email marketing, they generate an astounding $26 - $42 in return.
That is why it is important that whether your site is getting a mere 100 visitors a day or 1000, you must take action to convert your visitors into subscribers.
One tool that will help you build your subscribers list quickly is…
Thrive Leads is a list building plugin for WordPress websites/blogs.
It combines almost every type of opt-in forms that helps to build an email list really fast - lightbox, sticky ribbon, in-line forms, 2-step opt-in form, slide-in form, opt-in widget, screen filler overlay, content lock, scroll mat and more.
- The drag and drop editor helps you to build different types of opt-in forms really quickly.
- Ability to display highly targeted offers to your visitors based on posts, categories, tags and more
- Easy to use A/B testing feature
- Reporting and insights to measure performance of opt-in forms
- SmartLinks and SmartExits to boost conversion rates
- Dozens of pre-designed templates
- Easy integration with popular email marketing tools.
One can buy Thrive Leads as part of Thrive Suite subscription. Thrive Suite subscription costs $19 per month. With this subscription, you can use Thrive Leads on up to 25 websites.
freE trial / guarantee
There is no free trial. However, you get a 30-days money back guarantee on your purchase. If you’re not happy with the product you can ask for the refund.
7. Pretty Links
Affiliate marketers promotes products by sharing affiliate links.
By default, affiliate links are usually long, ugly, hard to read, and even harder to remember.
Also, if you’re promoting a large number affiliate products, it’s become difficult to manage all the affiliate links at a single place.
Luckily there is a better way to organize all your affiliate links and make it short, easy to read.
It’s Pretty Links.
You can easily convert your long, ugly affiliate links into clean, memorable and shareable affiliate links.
Let’s take an example:
Suppose you’re promoting an affiliate program - abcproduct, on your site.
The default link would look like this:
With Pretty Links, you can convert and cloak the above link into something like this:
Now the affiliate link is short, cloaked, clean and memorable. You can easily share this link across your site, social media, and others.
- Easily manage your affiliate links at a single place
- Make your affiliate link short, cloaked, clean, memorable and shareable
- Track clicks on your affiliate links
- Share affiliate link across your blogs, twitter, facebook, and others
- Multiple URL redirection - 301 (permanent), 302 (temporary), 307 (temporary) and others
- Ability to add relevant links to your blog posts automatically
- Also features auto rotating links, split testing, and link importing and exporting
Pretty links is available as a freemium WordPress plugin which means you can use the free version forever. The free plugin can get you all the work done, like link cloaking, shortener and tracking clicks.
For advanced features like auto create pretty links, auto-link keywords, advanced redirect types, you need to purchase the premium version.
It will cost $99 per year (Beginner Plan) with one year of support and updates.
FREE TRIAL / GUARANTEE
Pretty Links doesn’t offer a free trial. However, you can try the free plugin before upgrading to the paid version.
Paid plan comes with a 14-days money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the product you can claim 100% of your money back within the guarantee period.
Best alternatives of Pretty Links: Thirsty Affiliate
Pretty Links has become one of the most important affiliate marketing tools that I use across all of my online businesses. It makes life so much easier for me when promoting or recommending items to my audience.
For limited time, readers of Technicalwall.com will get $50 off on the Beginner Plan. Claim the $50 discount below.
As soon as you start getting meaningful traffic on your website, you must use free email marketing tools to take advantage of this opportunity to convert your site visitors into subscribers.
One such free tool that you may use on your site is Aweber.
Aweber is a perfect free email marketing platform for businesses looking for a budget-friendly email tool with advanced features like automation.
It even has a free plan for beginners.
If you’re just starting out, you can join the free plan that can be used to collect up to 500 subscribers and send 3000 emails per month.
Let’s check out below the key features of the free plan.
- Collect up to 500 subscribers
- Send 3000 emails per month
- Send email series on automation
- Create and send email newsletters
- Drag and drop email builders to create beautiful emails
- Pre-designed email templates
- Create unlimited landing pages
- Supports Google analytics and Facebook pixel tracking
- Create beautiful sign up forms
- Aweber ecommerce for selling products and services
- 24/7 phone/email/chat access
For email lists up to 500 subscribers it is free. If you want more advanced features for your email campaign and increase your subscriber limit, you can upgrade to the paid plans which start at $19.99 per month.
You can join Aweber free plan to try all the features like email newsletters, email automation, landing page builders and more. If you feel that it is the right product for you, you can easily upgrade to the premium plans.
Aweber free plan is perfect for someone who wants to try email marketing tools to boost their affiliate marketing efforts.
Get started with Aweber free plan today (no credit card required).
9. Affiliate Coupons
One WordPress plugin that has helped us to improve our click-through-rate and conversions on our blog is Affiliate Coupons.
It helps in displaying coupons or discounts on an affiliate page. The templates and design offered by this plugin is so attractive that readers can’t help but click on it, thereby, increasing ctr and conversions.
Here are some example templates-
And many more feature-rich templates...
- Create Standard, Grid, List & Widget templates
- Widgets for displaying coupons in the sidebar
- Support for Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Create click to reveal discount codes
- Feature & highlight single coupons
- Additional templates and banners
- Track clicks and other statistics
Affiliate Coupons can be used for free. For advanced features, you need to subscribe the premium version that will cost $29 per year.
FREE TRIAL / GUARANTEE
There is no free trial. However, a buyer gets a 30-day no question asked money-back guarantee with the purchase.
Affiliate marketers can display these templates on sidebars, after the content or at the footer.
Get started with Affiliate Coupons today and boost your affiliate sales.
Using the right tools is the reason that we've been able to successfully run this blog as well as blogs in other niches.
To make your marketing business really successful you'll have to invest in these premium affiliate marketing tools. At least in some, if not all.
These tools not only helps to execute things quickly but also to scale up your business.
Affiliate marketing niche is very competitive. You need to use the right tools to remain ahead of your competitors.
You can also check out our comprehensive list of the best affiliate programs that you can promote on your blog.
The list include programs that pays a one-off commission as well as those programs that pay recurring commission every month. Do check it out.
Please leave a comment on your favorite affiliate marketing tools. It will help fellow marketers to take an informed decision.
If you like this article, please take a moment to share it with your friends.