What Are The Best Blogging Tools For Beginners?
When you start blogging as a beginner you might get overwhelmed with so many choices. You may not figure out which blogging tools to use for your blog.
Some of the blogging mistakes made by beginners are:
- Choosing Blogger.com, Wix.com or other free platform to create their websites. Initially you won't feel any difference. But as your blog starts growing then you will realize that you have committed a big mistake by not going for WordPress platform for your blogs.
- Go for some cheap web host. As a beginner you may like to save some bucks on hosting but soon you will realize that you are not getting support from your web host or your site is facing down-time issues or you have to pay extra for services such as website backup, security, etc.
- You opt for free themes for your blog. Free themes are updated by its developer for limited time only. After a time, you won't get any updates for your theme and it will soon become incompatible with your latest WordPress version.
- One of the big mistake that a newbie bloggers make is that they don't go for collecting email addresses of their visitors right from the start. Email marketing is a big tool and you must leverage this as soon as possible. So, as you start your blog you must also start using some of the best email services such as Aweber, Convertkit or ActiveCampaign to capture email addresses of your visitors.
- Another mistake newbie bloggers make is that they don't invest time and money on some quality courses to enhance their learning. I have recommended some of the best courses on Facebook Ads and Affiliate Marketing. Do check them out.
To save you from making any of the above mistakes I have created this guide which will enable you to choose the best blogging tools for beginners. In this guide I am only talking about tools which I have used on my WordPress blogs.
Basically when you start a blog on WordPress you need the following blogging tools as a beginner:
- Hosting Plan
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- Email Tool
- SEO Tool
Below I have highlighted some of the best blogging tools which I personally use in my websites.
Best Hosting Plans
Best WordPress Themes
Best WordPress Plugins
Best Email Tool
Best SEO Tools
I hope that you liked this small guide for blogging tools for beginner bloggers. It will save your time and money in selecting the right tools.
WordPress is the best platform to start a blog. It power nearly 33% of websites around the world. So, start with WordPress platform.
I have many websites that are hosted on Siteground, A2hosting and Bluehost and I am extremely satisfied with their services. Some are also hosted on GoDaddy which was my mistake but I had purchased them long back when I was not aware which hosting platform was best. GoDaddy is good for buying domain names. Thus, I will recommend you to buy domain names from GoDaddy but hosting plans from any of the three web host as listed above.
The theme I am using in the blog is GeneratePress. You can check the speed of my site on GTMetrix or Pingdom. It loads under 3 seconds which is incredibly good in terms of SEO. Fast loading website tends to outperform its competitors in ranking in search engine like Google.
I am using Semrush tool for my blogs to do keyword research. It helps me to find tons of long tail keywords. I can do competition analysis, backlink analysis, topic research, track my keyword position and many more features.
To allow my users to share my blog content on web I am using a plugin called SocialSnap. It is a wonderful tool which allows your users to share your content on hundreds of social media platforms.
In this blog, to capture emails of users visiting my blog I am using Thrive Leads as a front-end tool and Aweber as a back-end automation tool. And to learn how to capture maximum email subscribers at lowest cost I joined a course on Email List Building by Gururaj Murthy. It's an awesome book. You will learn all the tricks to run a low cost Facebook Campaign and many other useful things.
I also joined 77 Days Facebook Ads Course by Gaurav Madaan. He is a well known digital marketer of India and an expert in Facebook Ads. In this course you can learn how to create campaigns, target audience, select interest based audience, copy-writing and many other things.
Now, at the end I would like to recommend you one course which you must join if you want to learn all about affiliate marketing. This course is Affiliate Marketing Masterclass by Kulwant Nagi. In this course, you will learn all about setting up a perfect affiliate marketing website right from scratch.
That's all from my side. I hope that you like this guide on best blogging tools for beginners. If you want to create a perfect setup for your blog use the tools mentioned above. I have mentioned only the best tools in this guide and all these tools are used by me in my sites.
All the above tools are also recommended by top bloggers in the world. These blogging tools for beginners will certainly help you to create a successful blogging career. Best of luck!
Deepak Choudhary, TechnicalWall.com