We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We created this policy to give you confidence with regards to your personal data when visiting and using the TechnicalWall website.
This policy is effective from [21 December 2019].
This policy was last updated on [18 April 2020].
TechnicalWall.com understands the significant importance of data protection and privacy and is fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.)
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any concerns with regards to the use of your Personal Data and we will happily assist you.
2. What we collect
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and/or last name. (via Contact page forms, New client consultation form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form, Offline chat contact form, Feedback/testimonial form.)
- Email address, telephone number, Skype ID, blog or website URL. (via Contact forms, New client consultation form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form, Offline chat contact form, Feedback/testimonial form.)
- Website audience information, blog or website URL, preferences. (via Consultation form, Blog comment form.)
- Demographic information such as age, sex, plus GeoLocation, IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests. (via Google Analytics, Live Chat feature on our website, PushEngage browser notifications, Blog comment form, Crazy Egg, Email signup forms.)
- Referral information such as website address, industry, company, etc. (via Google Analytics, Email signup forms)
3. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service.
Below you will find a list of the things we may store and use your personal data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may frequently send promotional email newsletters about our and/or affiliate products, services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the ‘name’ and ’email address’ which you provided through one of our email signup forms.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes (E.g. Case studies, Expert round-up posts, Customer feedback). We will ONLY ever contact you via email for this.
- We may use the information you provide to customize our website according to your interests and needs.
- We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information with any third-party unless we are required to do so by law.
Did you know?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data remains fully secured when visiting our website.
We never share your information with third party.
Your personal information is safe with us.
Upon visiting this website for the first time, you will be greeted with an option to Accept Cookies.
Cookies are disabled until you consent whether you’d like to accept them or not. If you decide to accept, the page will reload.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed in your web browser/computer hard drive.
The file is added and the cookie helps us to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behavior.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an “individual”.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your “preferences”.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you do not wish for this to happen, please DO NOT click on any links you see on this website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better user experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
If for any reason you decide that you do not like cookies, you can simply change your browser settings even after you’ve accepted them.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, content, and offers.
5. Third-party tracking
Google and various other websites that are listed below can track you through “this Site” as we use their services for social media, usage analysis, behavior tracking, and infrastructure purposes.
Google participates in the NIA opt-out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus.
You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
6. Links to other websites
TechnicalWall.com, “this site”, may contain links to other websites of similar interest and relevance. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a contact form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting will only be used for communication purposes.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in an email signup form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting can be collected and stored in order for you to receive timely information and/or marketing content via email communication.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: [email protected]
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.