Are you looking for the best eBook Creator Software to publish your new eBook? This article has got you covered.
Creating an eBook all by yourself may seem daunting without hiring a professional. That's where eBook Creator comes in.
Many eBook creator tools are available; some are free, while some are paid. You may need to finalize the one that has the features you want.
Professional eBook software may include one or more of the following features:
- Easy to use interface
- Ready-made eBook templates
- Download eBook in multiple formats - PDF, ePub, Mobi, Kindle
- Supports cloud storage
- Convert your existing content (blog posts, videos, podcasts) into eBooks
- Creates mobile-responsive eBooks
- Supports real-time collaboration
- Ability to import files from different formats
Since there are many eBook creators in the market, all claiming to be the best, you may find it challenging to choose one among them.
For this reason, I have compiled this list of top 10 Best eBook Creator Software of 2022 to make it super easy for you to make an informed decision.
The best part?
This article compares some of the popular eBook creator tools in terms of their features, price, pros & cons, learning curve, ease of use and support. It will help you to choose the best tool of all.
Let's get started.
11 Best eBook Creation Software of 2022
Our Top 3 Picks
One of the best software to create eBooks from existing content or create from scratch. Sign up using the special link given below and get the lifetime deal at special price of only $27 (one-time price).
One of the best software to create interactive eBooks. Get 10% off only if you sign up using the special link given below. Use code - TECHNICALWALL10 at checkout.
One of the best free eBook maker that allows you to create an eBook from scratch. You don't need to pay anything as long as you're using the free icon, images, illustrations, etc. Sign up now.
Here are my top picks for the best eBook Creator 2022 to use this year.
1. Designrr: Create eBook from Existing Content
Designrr is the most popular eBook creator software with over 100000+ users around the world.
It's a powerful tool to convert your existing blog posts, podcasts, videos and PDFs into eBooks, show notes, dynamic flipbooks, transcripts, PDFs and web pages.
With Designrr, you don't have to create fresh new content for your eBook. Though you do have the option in Designrr to create an eBook completely from scratch. And for that you can take the help of AI content generator tool like Jasper AI that can help you write unique and highly-engaging eBook within minutes. Visit here - Jasper AI.
Going back to Designrr, you can easily and quickly repurpose the content you already have and boost your traffic and leads by reaching new audiences.
And believe me, all these are done right inside the Designrr tool without requiring you to know any designing or technical skills. It also comes with an Auto Save option so that you'll never lose your work.
The existing content you can convert into an eBook with Designrr are:
- Blog post. You can convert your blog articles into eBooks that can be used as a lead magnet to grow your email list faster.
- YouTube videos. Auto-transcription and screen capture editor by Designrr can easily convert videos into eBooks.
- Facebook post. Import social content from your Facebook Page to create an eBook.
- Podcast. Easily convert your podcast into eBooks or Show Notes.
- Old PDFs
- Microsoft Word document
- Google Docs and many more
designrr key features
To create an eBook in Designrr, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Sign in to your Designrr account.
- Go to My Projects and select New Project.
- Under Select Import Option, select any one of these options - 1. Import from blog posts, 2. Import from MS Word, 3. Import from PDF, 4. Import from Facebook page or 5. Start from scratch.
- Let's say you have selected - Import from blog posts. In the next step, enter the URL of your blog post and select Fetch.
- Within a few seconds, it will fetch the URL. Here you have the option to enter another URL if you want to import content from multiple blog posts. Click on Next to continue.
- In this step, Designrr will present you with lots of pre-designed templates for your eBook. Select any one template that you like. Some examples of templates offered by Designrr are given below.
7. Once you choose the template of your choice, it will take you to the Designrr Editor where you can customize each and every element of the templates - add text, background color, font type, font color, font size, table of content, padding, margin, image, shape, header & footer and more.
Ability to add clickable table of content, hyperlinks and others make Designrr one of the best interactive eBook creator.
8. When you're ready with your eBook, select the Publish button. Here it will ask you to select the format for your eBook - PDF, Mobi, ePub, Flipbook and more. And select Export to download the eBook to your computer.
Example eBook created from one of our existing article using Designrr: Download Now
Designrr comes with the following paid plans - Standard, Pro, Premium and Business.
Each of the plans of Designrr comes with a free 7-day trial to try all of its features. Once you're satisfied with the features and performance during the trial period, you can easily upgrade to the paid plan.
Thus, you can use Designrr for eBook creation and offer them as lead magnets to collect leads or sell them online. If you want to learn more, check out the Designrr review. where I have explained all of its features & benefits, pros & cons, pricing, alternatives, ease of use and more.
Special Offer: Designrr Standard Plan is currently available for a one-time fee of only $27 instead of the regular price of $29 per month. Get the special offer using the link given below.
2. Kotobee: Best for Creating Interactive eBooks
Kotobee is a powerful and easy to use eBook creator which is perfect for educators and coaches who wants to create interactive and highly-engaging educational eBooks.
One of the most important tool offered by Kotobee to create eBooks is Kotobee Author.
Kotobee Author is an interactive eBook software and ePub creator that allows you to create eBooks that are compatible with all major eBook readers. You can import your existing content from external sources (PDF, HTML, Word, EPUB files), or create new content from scratch.
With this tool by your side, you can easily add interactivity to your eBooks that include quizzes, games, audio, video, widgets and more.
Kotobee Author also supports exporting your eBooks to 12 different formats including PDF, MOBI, KINDLE, WORD DOC and EPUB. You can also password protect your eBooks, and set expiration dates to control who can access your content.
The other three important tools offered by Kotobee are:
- Kotobee Reader: It is an interactive reading tool that is available as a standalone or embedded reader.
- Kotobee Cloud: It allows you to host your eBooks online and take control of who can access your eBook either by email identity or promo codes.
- Kotobee Library: It allows you to host your eBook library on your own website, or export to different app formats. You can even personalize library with your own brand theme and logo.
If you're looking for a powerful and easy to use eBook creation software, look no further than Kotobee Author. The software is available for download in all major operating systems - Windows, Mac and Ubuntu.
kotobee key features
How to get Kotobee Free License and install it on your computer:
- Go to Kotobee.com
- Sign up using your email id or Google or Facebook account.
- Accept the terms and conditions and verify your email id.
- After successful verification, you would get a serial number.
- Now, you would be able to download Kotobee for any of these platforms - Windows, Mac and Ubuntu.
- Choose the platform as per your requirement. For example, if your computer system has Windows installed on it, you need to select on Download for Windows.
- As soon as you click on it, the Kotobee Author software would be downloaded in your computer.
- Now double click on the downloaded file to install Kotobee Author on your computer. In few minutes, the installation would complete and you would be able to create eBooks using Kotobee Author.
To create an eBook in Kotobee Author, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch Kotobee Author on your computer. Enter your free serial number to unlock additional features.
- Click on New. You can either create an eBook from scratch or from one its ready-made templates. You can also import your eBook in PDF, ePub or HTML format.
- If you’re creating eBook from scratch, then you would need to select your preferred layout - Reflowable Layout and Fixed Layout. Content created on Reflowable layout display perfectly on any kind of devices because it adjusts its content according to the size of the devices.
- On the left side of Kotobee Author interface, you can find features like Book Manager, File Manager and options to add chapters to your eBook.
- From Book Manager, you can add or change your eBook title, cover, chapters, author and Table of Content.
- You can easily organize your eBook content in Chapter and Sub-chapters. You can also move, delete, copy or change the levels of chapters.
- On the right side of Kotobee Author you can find interactive elements that you can add to your eBook to make your content engaging - images, links, videos, widgets, questions, audios, equation and more.
- Kotobee Author also allows you to preview your eBook on different devices - Full view, desktop screen, mobile devices and more.
- Once you’re ready with your eBook, you can go to the Export tab and download your eBook in ePub, Kindle, PDF, MS Word and more.
kotobee author pricing
Kotobee Author offers the following pricing plans - Basic ($150), Premium ($300) and Institutional ($2000).
All the prices mentioned above are one-time prices.
Kotobee Author is our recommended software to create interactive and educational eBooks. Using this software, you can create engaging and highly interactive eBooks for use in the classroom or for distribution to students or even as a lead magnet to build your subscriber list.
Get started with Kotobee using the link given below and get a special 10% off only for the readers of Technicalwall.com. Use code - TECHNICALWALL10 at checkout to avail the discount.
3. Canva: Best Free eBook Creator
Another best eBook creation software to create an eBook is Canva. It is a free eBook creator that allows you to create and design eBooks from scratch or from their pre-built templates.
It is an all-in-one platform for creating visually attractive banners, ads, reports, infographics, posts for Facebook or Instagram, presentations and of course eBooks.
It has a library of templates that are easily customizable. With the help of its easy, drag-and-drop tools, you can create professional-looking and eye-catching fiction as well as non-fiction eBooks within a few minutes.
canva key features
Canva editor allows you to easily customize eBook templates. If you use any premium images or icons or any other graphics it would cost you $1 per item.
However, if you don't want to pay, you would be happy to know that there are thousands of images/icons/graphics that are completely free to use.
To create an eBook in Canva, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Sign up for a free account at Canva - https://canva.com
- Now in the Canva Home Page, search for "ebooks" or click here - https://www.canva.com/create/ebooks/
- Under the eBook area, select any eBook template of your choice. You can check for the front, inside and back cover pages for each template.
- Customize the eBook template using high-quality stock photos, images, illustrations, icons and other graphics. Most of them are completely free to use.
- Use the drag and drop tool offered by Canva to move icons and graphics around and customize the template as per your requirements.
- Once you’re finished with your eBook, download and save your eBook pages as PDF or PNG/JPG images.
For the complete tutorial, visit my blog post - How to Create an eBook in Canva for Free. In this article, I have explained in detail each step required to create an eBook.
If you want to create a lead magnet in the form of an eBook for your blog or business and build your email list or make an extra income selling your eBook, Canva can be a perfect tool for you.
Need help in writing your first eBook, check out our guide - How to Write an eBook in 7 Easy Steps?
4. Visme: Best for Creating Attractive eBooks
Fourth popular eBook creator on our list is Visme. It is one of the best eBook design software that help you create professional-looking eBook in minutes.
It also allows you to design infographics, beautiful on-brand presentations, and any other visual communications. Check out how Visme can help you create high-quality and professional-looking infographics in minutes - Visme Infographic Maker.
Visme has more than 6 million users, including some top brands like PayPal, IBM, Unilever, Zurich and more. It mainly specializes in infographics and presentations but it also has a powerful tool to create free eBooks.
You can create eBooks from its eBook creator tool.
Ebook creator by Visme contains lots of ready-made templates that you can use to create an eBook or you can use a blank one to start from scratch.
The templates are completely editable. Inside the Visme ebook creator Dashboard, you would get the following customization option to design your eBook.
- Layout: To start from blank or use an existing template
- Basics: To add Header & Text, Stats & Figures, Graphics & Text, Diagrams and your own custom blocks
- Graphics: To add Shapes, Arrows & Lines, Icons and animated graphics
- Photos: To add images from its free or premium collection
- Media: To add video, audio or embed online content
If you have worked with Canva earlier, you may feel that Visme's Dashboard is almost similar to it and you get everything you need to create an eBook.
Once you complete designing your eBook and added your content, you can download it in the following formats:
- Image - JPG or PNG
- Document - PDF
- Video or GIF
- Powerpoint, Keynote or HTML5
Visme doesn't have the bells and whistles like Designrr to import content from your existing blog post, podcasts or videos but it could be perfect choice if you want to create simple but beautifully designed eBook.
Join Visme with a free account today and create your first professional eBook. The signup link is given below.
5. Bit.ai: Best eBook Tool with Collaboration Feature
Bit.ai is an online tool that supports smart document collaboration.
Smart document collaboration means that anyone in your team from anywhere in the world can edit your document with smart features like inline-comment, document chat, @mentions and more.
At Bit.ai, all the documents that you create are stored in the cloud. It is a cloud-based editor where you can create, manage, share, and track ebooks.
Rich media like YouTube videos, Excel Spreadsheets, SlideShares, Google Docs, and One Drive can be easily embedded in an eBook.
You can also add code blocks, GIFs, add files that can be downloaded by your readers, and more. As Bit supports LaTeX, mathematical equations can be easily added to your eBook.
Let’s have a look at some of its key features.
bit.ai key features
Bit.ai has four pricing plans - Free, Pro ($12/month), Business ($20/month) and Enterprise.
The free plan supports up to 5 members. One can create up to 50 documents and has additional features like a content library, and multiple import options with a 5 GB file limit & 1GB storage.
Under the paid plans one can create unlimited eBooks (documents) with a 200 GB file limit, 500 GB storage space and multiple export formats include pdf.
6. Crello: Best Canva Alternative to Create Free eBooks
Crello is another popular eBook creation tool for your blog or business. Like Canva, it is also an online design tool to create animations and graphics for social networking sites and the web.
You can use Crello to create beautiful and attractive eBooks with its eBook creator tool.
Features of Crello
Crello allows you to make a professional-looking eBook easily and quickly with its customizable designer-made templates.
7. Flipsnack: Best for Creating eBooks & Flipbooks
Flipsnack is an online browser-based tool used to create, download, and share interactive flipbooks, eBooks, catalogs, magazines, brochures, flyers & many more.
With over 6 million users and trusted by top brands like BuzzFeed, Foundr, Pandora, Nike or Decathlon, Flipsnack is the perfect choice for creating your own eBooks.
You can start the design process of your eBook by choosing an eBook template from Flipsnack's wide selection, or upload your PDF eBook and give it a 3D flipping effect.
With an intuitive integrated design tool, everything is done with an easy drag and drop. And no worries, you don't need any technical or design skills to use it.
Its Design Studio offers you the possibility to insert all types of interactions that you find suitable for your eBook, starting from hyperlinks, images, videos, tags, captions, calls to action, shopping buttons, social media buttons, and many more.
Also, you can add a customizable lead form into your eBook and collect any data about your users, like their names, email addresses, company names, phone numbers, and so on.
Once you’re finished with the design process, make sure to share your eBook on your social media platforms, send it as a link or even embed it on your website.
Now all you have to do is track the performance of your eBook. Flipsnack has got you covered again as it offers you a cool feature to easily see insights about your eBook like: impressions, views, shares, downloads, average time spent and clicks.
Flipsnack key features
- Drag and drop design tool
- Free and customizable premade templates
- Full access to stock photos, videos, and GIFs
- Interactive elements: hyperlinks, images, videos, tags, captions, calls to action, shopping buttons, social media buttons, and many more.
- Embedded content: surveys, polls, presentations, slideshows, virtual tours, playlists, quizzes, carousels, panoramas, maps, contact forms in your digital publication
- The possibility to add branded elements
- Privacy options (Public, Unlisted, Password locked, Private)
- Team collaboration and multiple workspaces
- Sharing options on social media, via email, link, or embedded on your website.
- Shareable full-screen link
- Mobile friendly
- Web to print solution
- eBook statistics and Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integrations
At Flipsnack, you can choose the perfect plan for you or your company's needs. They have a FREE plan with which you can start, and if you need more features, you can choose one of their paid plans such as Starter, Professional, Business, or Enterprise.
To create an eBook in Flipsnack, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Sign up to Flipsnack and create your account.
- Upload your PDF or create one from scratch.
- If you choose to create your eBook from scratch, you can select an already made template from their collection.
- With an easy drag and drop, you can customize your eBook design in their Design Studio tool and add texts, images, and interactive elements to it.
- Also, if you want to collect leads, don't forget to add a customizable lead form.
- All that is left for you now is to download and share your new eBook design with your readers.
By choosing Flipsnack, you can create your eBook in just a few minutes. I assure you that your readers will interact more with it because it is so engaging and attractive. Give it a try!
LucidPress is another wonderful tool to create an eBook. It's intuitive drag-and-drop editor help you to create professional-looking eBook without requiring any design skills.
It contains hundreds of free eBook templates that will get you started in creating your first eBook.
All the templates are customizable. You can change colors, fonts and images to keep all of your content consistent with your brand's design elements.
To create an eBook in LucidPress, you don't need to download or install any eBook creator software. With its web-based platform, you can create your eBook right on your browser.
It also allows you to import your existing content from Google Docs, YouTube, Dropbox, Facebook and InDesign to create your eBook.
It also supports real-time collaboration with your team members. Share templates and brand assets with your team members and assign team roles.
If you're a Mac user, then Ulysses can be a great choice for you. It is a paid eBook writing software that gives you a pleasant writing experience combined with other important features like auto save, document management, fast syncing and others.
It offers a simple and intuitive interface that leverages modern OS X concepts. Even though Ulysses is mainly a text-editor, you can easily add images, footnotes and links inside your eBook content.
ulysses key features
If you're a professional writer, you'll love the above features while working with Ulysses on Mac devices to create your eBook. Not only this, you will also find these notable features - support up to 10 languages, full screen more, dark mode, typewriter mode and others.
You can save your eBook in formats like PDF, Docx, ePub and others and sync it with iCloud and also integrate them with Dropbox.
Ulysses is one of the best eBook creator software for Mac and iOS devices. Get started with Ulysses today.
10. Google Docs
google docs overview
Google Docs is a completely free platform to create documents like resumes, letters, brochures, and others. You only need your Gmail id to use it.
Many people don't know that you can use this platform by Google to create eBooks also. Google Docs is one of the best free eBook writing software if you want to create an eBook from scratch.
To create an eBook, create your document in Google Docs. Once you finish it, go to File >> Download.
Here you have the option to download your eBook in formats like PDF and ePub.
I would recommend you to use ePub as it creates a mobile responsive eBook that can be viewed on any devices like desktop, mobile or tablets.
Thus, select your choice of format and your eBook will be downloaded.
Google Docs is an effortless way to create eBooks. Get started with Google Docs today.
Other completely free option to create a simple eBook in PDF format is Microsoft Word.
Though it doesn't support ePub format, but if you only need to create an eBook in PDF, it can be easily be created in MS Word. You need to open your MS Word document and go to Save As and select PDF.
Thus, you can see that if you're requirement is creating eBooks in PDF, you can use any of these eBook maker software.
For users looking to create an eBook with more customization options with advanced features, check out eBook creators listed in this article.
As the default word-processing software for macOS users, Pages by Apple offers a variety of features and capabilities not found in Microsoft Word. One of the most notable is support for both pdf and epub formats, making it an ideal choice for creating eBooks.
It offers lots of pre-built templates designed especially for creating EPUB books. Plus, you can add photos, galleries, audio clips, video, maths equations, charts and more to make your eBook interactive and engaging.
In addition to its eBook capabilities, Pages also offers a number of other features that make it a powerful and versatile word-processing tool.
For example, its easy-to-use templates and advanced layout options make it simple to create professional-looking documents, while its support for a variety of file types (including Microsoft Word files) ensures that you can work with just about any type of document.
Whether you're looking to create an eBook or simply need a powerful and easy-to-use word-processing tool, Pages by Apple is an excellent choice.
Get started with Pages today
Must Read: Best eBook Creation Software for Mac OS
What Is The Best eBook Creator Software?
eBooks help to simplify your customer acquisition process. People like to get free stuff.
By offering a free eBook to your target audience, you can collect lots of leads, drive sales and build customer engagement. You can also make money by selling eBooks on eBook publishing platforms. I will cover this in more detail later in this article.
To collect emails of your site visitors, you need to integrate your eBook with:
- Popular free email marketing services like ConvertKit (collect 1,000 email subscribers for free), and
- Lead generation plugins like Thrive Leads.
An eBook creator or eBook software, whatever you may call it, allows you to create an eBook quickly and easily with the help of its feature-rich advanced tools.
You can either create an eBook from scratch or convert existing blog posts, YouTube videos, Facebook Pages, and even Podcasts into an eBook using popular tools like Designrr.
Before you select any eBook creator you must first identify the best eBook format keeping in mind your target audience.
Some of the popular eBook formats are:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- EPUB (e-Publication)
- MOBI (a Kindle Store format)
You'll learn more about these formats later in this article. After identifying the eBook format, the next step is to select the eBook software that can get your job done.
Let's get started with the list of best eBook Creator tools.
These are some awesome eBook creators for creating eBook in PDF, ePub or other formats.
4 Reasons To Write An eBook?
Reason 1: Expand Your Audience & Generate Leads
Many businesses and bloggers make use of an eBook as a part of their marketing strategy.
By offering an eBook for free as a lead magnet, they are able to collect email subscribers and grow their audience base.
You can also do the same by offering something valuable in the form of an eBook to your website visitors.
If you've written your eBook that contains valuable information, you can easily convert your subscribers into paying customers.
These eBooks can be offered to your readers in return for their email address. If you have a blog on WordPress, you would need a lead generation plugin like Thrive Leads that can be easily be integrated with email services like ConvertKit.
Thus, by offering an eBook, you can widen your audience, drive traffic back to your website, product or blog, and earn income from your subscribers.
Reason 2: Earn Passive Income
eBooks can be a great source of earning passive income. If you're an expert in any field, you can combine your experience in the form of an eBook and sell it to your target audience.
There are many popular eBook publishing platforms that you can join and sell your eBooks to earn regular income.
For example, you can join platforms like Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Press, iBooks and others.
One of the most popular platforms that I recommend is Sellfy. It is one of the most popular and versatile platforms to sell your digital as well as physical products. It allows you to create your own store on the Sellfy website or embed your store on your own website. It comes with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required) to try its features. Join the free trial here - Sellfy.
Reason 3: Easy to create
Yes, creating an eBook is very easy to make. You don't need to know the design or any other special skill.
You don't even need to download any eBook creator software.
You can use any of the eBook creators covered in this article to create an eBook for yourself.
Designrr is the best option if you're looking to create an eBook from your existing content with features like cover image, font styles, header & footers, table of contents, auto page-numbering and others.
Or if you want to create an eBook for free from scratch, you can use popular platform like Canva.
Reason 4: Cost-Effective
Printing physical books involve lots of investment and resources.
With eBook creator software, the cost of making an eBook has gone down dramatically.
Another advantage is that the cost of writing, editing and marketing an eBook has also gone down.
You don't have to deal with marketing or distribution houses for selling your eBook, saving you thousands of dollars and, of course, your time.
What Is The Best eBook Format?
The common types of eBook formats are PDF, ePub and Mobi.
PDF – Portable Document Format
It is the most common and one of the best formats for eBooks and is supported by almost all types of computer and mobile devices.
And the best part is that you can create an eBook in PDF format from all the eBook creators I have covered in this article.
If your goal for writing an eBook is to generate leads or earn passive income by selling it, then an eBook in PDF format is most likely to help you achieve your desired outcome.
Apart from generating leads, you can also sell your eBooks on online platforms such as Amazon, Sellfy or Thinkific.
ePub – ePublication
EPUB is an eBook file format that uses the .epub file extension.
It is supported by many e-readers like Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and Google Books, and compatible software is available for most smartphones, tablets, and computers.
The most significant advantage of the ebook formats (ePub and Mobi) over PDF is that they are responsive and it automatically adjusts to varying screen sizes.
Readers can read such eBooks on their desktop and also on their Android phones.
It doesn't matter if somebody is reading your book from a tablet or a phone; it will always be displayed correctly.
If you need to create an eBook in ePub format, Designrr can help you achieve that.
If you want to learn which format is better, you can check out our article - ePub vs PDF.
Mobi files are the eBook files used exclusively by Kindle Store by Amazon.
The eBook in Mobi format is protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM), which locks the book so that it can only be read on devices associated with your account.
While major online eBook store uses the ePub format, Kindle Store uses the Mobi format for the eBooks.
So, if you're planning to launch your eBook on Kindle Store, you may want to use an eBook creator like Pressbooks that can allow you to download the eBook in the Mobi format.
Popular eBook Creator for Windows
The Windows operating system by Microsoft is one of the most popular operating systems in the world because it is user-friendly and easy to use. It has an estimated usage of over a billion devices worldwide and almost half of all desktop computers.
Below I have covered 3 of the best eBook creator software for Windows OS that will help you find the one that suits your needs best.
1. Designrr: It is a web-based eBook creator tool that is why it can be used on any operating system including Windows. You just need a working internet connection to use Designrr. All the eBooks created by you are stored online that can be downloaded at any time on your computer or any other device.
As I have already covered above, you can use Designrr to repurpose your existing content into eBooks and download it into multiple formats. It also allows you to convert your eBook into a Flipbook.
Get started with Designrr at a one-time fee of $27 - Visit Designrr.
2. Canva: It is another very popular web-based tool and free eBook creator tool that you can use on Windows operating system to create eBooks. It also offers eBook cover templates that allow adding a cover to your eBook.
Unlike Designrr which specializes in creating eBooks and flipbooks only, Canva can help you create different types of graphics such as presentations, infographics, blog banners, social media graphics and more. More importantly, you can use it to create eBooks for free as long as you're using free templates, free graphics and free icons offered by Canva.
Get started with Canva for free - Visit Canva.
3. Calibre: It is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for use with Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android. It is available as a downloadable eBook creator software for operating systems like Windows, Mac or Linux.
You can make edits to your eBooks with the help of a built-in editor in the most popular e-book formats, EPUB and Kindle. It also allows you to manage your eBook collection and can also be used as an eBook viewer that can display all the major eBook formats.
Download Calibre and start creating eBooks on Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best eBook creator?
For creating free eBooks from scratch, one can use Google Docs or Visme. However, if you want to create an eBook from your existing content like Blog articles, YouTube videos, podcast, Facebook post and others, the best eBook creator software is Designrr.
How do I create my own eBook from scratch?
To create an eBook from scratch you need to choose a topic that matches your audience’s needs. Break down your content into different chapters. Use an attractive eBook cover, add Table of Contents, page number, graphs and pictures wherever possible to make it more engaging and visually attractive.
How to sell an eBook?
If you have a website, you can sell your eBook to your site visitors. Alternatively, you can sell it on platforms like Amazon Kindle. For selling eBooks on Amazon, you need to have a Kindle Direct Publishing account.
What are the most popular eBook topics?
Following are the most popular topics for creating an eBook – Online Money-Making, Business, Health and Fitness, Dieting, Food, Education, Crafts, Hobbies, etc.
Online eBook creator has made creating eBooks so much easier. You don't need to hire any graphic designer or buy any expensive or complicated eBook creator software to get your eBook for distribution to your target audience.
And the best part is the ability of eBook creator software to help you create professional looking eBooks easily & quickly and without spending lots of money.
I personally like Designrr to create eBooks as you don't have to create content from scratch. It is an ultimate eBook creator where you just need to import your existing content - Blog articles, YouTube videos, Podcasts and others to make an eBook.
I hope this article has helped you find the best eBook creator software.
Which eBook creator do you like the most? Please share your comment below.
Sharing is Caring! If you like this article, please share it on social channels.