Are you looking for the best landing page builders to get more leads and sales for your online business? You're at the right place.
Landing page builders are crucial for your online business success.
They focus on targeted audiences and provide them with easy and direct access to a product or service they're interested in.
A landing page builder allows you to design and publish web pages without requiring you to know how to code or hiring an expensive web developer.
However, not all landing page builders are the best. To help you choose the best one, I have written this comprehensive guide where I have compared their features, benefits, price and more.
The best part?
I have only included those landing page builders that are in the business for a long time and are quite popular among businesses around the world.
What are the Best Landing Page Builders?
Landing pages are built with one single goal: to bring-in conversion either in the form of sales or leads.
One can create landing page in a website also but there are two many distractions for your readers - navigation, sidebars, related posts, ads, and others.
You want your site visitors to take action on your landing page, that is why you need to create a standalone web page that has only one focus - to drive more conversion for your business.
The landing page builders covered in this article does exactly this and helps to bring more sales, more leads and more sign-ups.
Here, are our top page builders that you can use to boost your business in 2022.
Let's get started.
Unbounce is one of the best and most popular landing page builder. More than 15000 brands around the world use Unbounce as their landing page platform.
You can create beautiful landing pages that are optimized to convert your traffic to revenue for your business.
With 100+ landing page templates and drag-and-drop builder, you can easily create campaigns for your business. No coding skills needed.
Each landing page that you built with Unbounce is mobile responsive that looks equally great on both desktop and mobile devices.
Some of its key features include:
- built-in AI conversion power with Smart Traffic,
- ability to A/B test your pages to see what’s working best for you
- Unbounce Landing Pages plugin to easily create landing pages for your WordPress website
- Dynamic Text Replacement on popups and sticky bars
You can publish your Unbounce landing pages to any custom domain or URL.
Another impressive feature of Unbounce is its ability to create and publish landing pages, add popups and sticky bars to any WordPress site. No meddling with changes in DNS record or CNAME setup.
Unbounce integrates with top marketing apps like ConvertKit, Zapier, HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, WordPress, and more.
unbounce pricing plans
Unbounce has the following paid plans:
- Launch: It will cost you $80 per month. It's the cheapest plan and is perfect for beginners who are just getting started with creating landing pages.
- Optimize: It will cost $120 per month. It is the most popular plan offered by Unbounce. It supports up to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 visitors and three domains.
- Accelerate: At $200 per month, this plan is perfect for company or agency looking to drive more conversion. It supports up to 2,000 conversions, 40,000 visitors and seven domains.
- Scale: At $300 per month, this plan is perfect for someone who is looking to accelerate and increase conversions at much greater speed. Paid subscribers would get 3,000 conversions, 50,000 visitors and 15 domains under this plan.
If you're confused about which plan to choose, you may check out their 14-day free trial to try all its features and see which plans best suits your requirement.
Special Offer: For a limited time, readers of TechnicalWall.com are eligible for an exclusive 20% discount on Unbounce for the first three months.
If you are looking for an affordable landing page builder that allows you to build beautiful and high-converting landing pages, then Leadpages could be a perfect option.
It has ready-made templates that are conversion-optimized and mobile-responsive.
You can customize them as per your requirement inside the Drag & Drop Builder, and launch a professional-looking landing page or website within minutes.
Some of its key features include its integration with:
- Google Analytics to track your campaign performances
- CRMs like ZoHo, Salesforce, PipeDrive, InfusionSoft, Contactually & others
- Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Taboola & others
You can easily capture leads on landing page built on Leadpages and send them to your preferred email marketing service providers like Aweber, ConvertKit, GetResponse and others.
leadpages pricing plans
Leadpages has the following paid plans:
- Standard: It is the cheapest plan at just $25 per month. Affordable price and essential features like landing page builder, pop-ups, alert bars, free custom domain, free hosting & others makes it a perfect plan for beginners.
- Pro: This is the most popular plan offered by Leadpages. It will cost $48 per month. It includes all the features of Standard plan plus additional features like unlimited A/B split testing, email trigger links, online sales & payment integration and more.
- Advanced: If you are a company or an agency, you can get this plan at $199 per month. It supports 50 websites under this plan and includes all the features of Standard & Pro plans. Advanced integrations, dedicated customer support, extra opt-in campaign are some of its advanced features.
All the three plans include features like landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, unlimited traffic & leads, free custom domain, free hosting and mobile-responsive templates.
Leadpages also has a 14-day free trial. If you want to have hands-on experience of Leadpages, get started with the free trial today.
Get 14-days free trial here.
Instapage is perfect for large businesses or agencies looking to create stunning conversion-focused landing pages.
It provides 200+ fully customizable and optimized templates that are designed to increase your conversions. You can easily customize these templates as per your need without requiring you to have any coding skills.
Some of its key features include:
- collaborations with teammates and clients in real-time
- 33 million images
- supports Google AMP-powered landing pages
- A/B testing and others
It offers an easy to use Form Builder that allows you to add elements like multiple fields, drop-down lists, or radio buttons in a just few clicks.
Instapage easily integrates with Google AdWords and Analytics, CRM, email marketing, and marketing automation platforms.
instapage pricing plans
Instapage has the following paid plans:
- Business: It cost $149/month. Under this plan, you get unlimited conversions with features like instablocks, postclick score, admap, multi-steps forms, A/B testing & integration with tools like Zapier, Salesforce, Hubspot and others.
- Enterprise: It is a custom plan. If you need advanced features like 1:1 ad-to-page personalization, real-time visual collaboration, dedicated launch specialist & others, then you can opt for this plan.
The Business plan would be perfect for most of the big businesses and agencies. However, if you are a small business or a blog owner, Business plan at $199 per month may be a little costlier. For them, Leadpages would be a perfect Instapage alternative.
Instapage also has a 14-days free trial for those who may want to test it out before buying it.
Get started with the Instapage free trial today.
Landingi is an all in one landing page development platform to help business owners, marketing experts, agencies and enterprises.
Like other page builders we have covered so far, it is also a visual drag-and-drop page builder that creates landing pages without requiring you to know coding skills.
Some of its key features include:
- 300 plus mobile-optimized templates
- Integrations with Zapier, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Hubspot and many more
- Ability to import pages right into Landingi
- Captures leads and perform automation
It's a perfect solution for anyone who wants an affordable and ideal solution to create email opt-in forms to collect leads, webinar sign-up forms, even sign-up forms, sale pages and others.
landingi pricing plans
Landingi has three plans for business owners - Core, Create and Automate.
- Core: It is the cheapest plan that cost $29 per month. It is best for beginners looking for an affordable solution to create landing pages for their business. It supports one custom domain with unlimited landing pages, unlimited conversions, 5000 visitors & other features.
- Create: This plan cost $55 per month. It is perfect for medium-sized businesses looking for some extra features like pop up templates, lightboxes, custom fonts, free images & icons, and more.
- Automate: At $79 per month, this plan is perfect for someone looking to drive conversions at a rapid pace. Besides all the features of Core plan and Create plan, it includes extra features such as the ability to serve 100000 visitors, campaign scheduler, autoresponders, funnels and more.
Landingi also offers your free 14-day access to any of the three plans. No credit card required.
During the trial period, you can test all the features of Landingi platform before you decide to purchase.
Grab 14-days free trial here.
Wishpond is quickly gaining ground among entrepreneurs to large agencies as their preferred landing page creation platform.
Its client includes some of the top companies of the world like Sony, Panasonic and Walmart that speaks volume about its credibility.
The reason is simple. It contains a large number of tools that supports designing landing pages, social promotions, website popups, online forms, lead management, marketing automation, email marketing and marketing analytics.
Some of its key features include:
- Unlimited social contests
- Email drip campaigns along with marketing automation
Wishpond's interface is quite intuitive that are easy to follow. The drag and drop editor provided by Wishpond is simple to use and you can create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages within minutes.
wishpond pricing plans
Wishpond has the following paid plans:
- Starting Out: This plan cost $49 per month, which includes unlimited landing pages, social contests, popups, email drip campaign, marketing automation & 1000 leads.
- Rapid Growth: This plan is for businesses looking for rapid growth in conversions. It cost $199 per month and include all the features of the above two plans. In addition to that, you would get dedicated customer support, free implementation coaching & 10000 leads.
Wishpond also offers 14-days free trial on all of its paid plans.
Get started with your online marketing campaigns with Wishpond’s 14-day free trial.
These are some of the best landing page builders that are proven to increase your conversions and revenue.
What Is A Landing Page Builder?
A good landing page builder software offers wysiwyg editors that help you to create stunningly beautiful mobile-responsive landing pages to increase your conversions.
All the landing page builders covered in this article allows you to choose from hundreds of ready-made templates that have been designed to bring you more conversions in the form of leads and sales.
These templates are easy to customize. Within a few minutes, you can modify the template as per your requirement - no coding skill needed.
The web pages created by landing page builders are very campaign specific. It has fewer links than a traditional website to reduce distractions and has very clear call to action.
This helps to increase the conversion rates of your marketing campaigns and lower the cost of acquiring a lead or a sale.
Must Read: Best eBook Creators to create eBooks
Why Use A Landing Page Builder?
If you're looking for increasing conversions and revenue for your business, then a landing page builder can help you achieve it.
It helps to build your brand, drive more conversion and lower down your cost-per-acquisition.
If you have a product that you want to sell to your audience, you can create a product-specific landing page with one specific goal - to increase sales.
You can drive traffic from your ads or email newsletters to your landing page and encourage them to take action.
This action could be anything:
- You may want to generate leads by asking your visitors to sign up with their name and email address in return for your lead magnet.
- You may want your visitors to buy your product or service.
It's also important to know who your customers are so you can better serve them. This is why visitor trackers for websites can help you by providing analytics and insights about the people visiting your site.
Also Read: Best lead magnet creators to create eBooks, cheat sheets, reports, brochures, infograhics.
The ultimate aim of using a landing page builder for your online business is to drive visitors to your product page, make it easy for them to click on your CTA or move them down the sales funnel by capturing their emails and convert them into your customers by encouraging them to buy your products.
Landing page builders are most often used for:
- Event signup
- Webinar signup
- Newsletter signup
- E-book or Cheatsheet download
- Sale of product or services
What Is A Good Landing Page Builder?
Normally, a website page is full of distractions for a visitor like sidebar elements, footer, related posts, different external links and more.
A landing page builder is considered the best if it allows you to create a web page which is distraction-free to your users with only one or a couple of call-to-action buttons.
It allows your visitors to focus more on your product and encourage them either to buy your product or subscribe to your email list.
Apart from the above, a good landing page builder should have the following additional but important features:
- Ready-made customizable templates. They should provide lots of ready-templates to their users that can be easily customized. It helps even a non-tech person like me to get started and create beautiful and conversion-focused landing pages.
- Drag-and-drop editor. It is also referred to as "what you see is what you get" or WYSIWYG capabilities. A WYSIWYG editor enables to create & design your landing pages without even touching the code.
- Mobile-responsive. With more and more traffic coming from mobile devices, it becomes more important to create landing pages keeping in mind the mobile users. The landing page builder should allow you to create mobile-friendly pages.
- A/B split testing capabilities. It is a process of showing two variants of the same landing page to different segments of your visitors at the same time. It helps to compare which variant drives more conversions and revenue for your business.
- Integration. Your landing page builder should easily integrate with third-party software such as email marketing tools - Aweber (free), CRMs, Google Analytics and others.
- Payment Integration. If you're planning to drive your customer from your landing page to the payment page, you would have to make sure that it is easily integrated with PayPal/Stripe.
- Free trial. Most landing page builder provides a free trial and a money-back guarantee on their paid plans. A free trial helps a user to test all the features of a page builder.
Thus, these landing page best practices not only help you create a properly optimized pages for your product or services but also bring more sales and leads to your business.
Landing page builders help you to avoid coding or hire expensive web developers to create conversion-driven pages.
For big businesses or agencies, I would recommend them to check out Instapage.
I would like to know which landing page builder helped you drive more conversions for your business? Please comment below.
If you like this article, please take a moment to share it on social channels.