Are you looking for the best webinar software for your business? You're in the right place.
The best webinar software should help you grow your audience base, keep in touch with your existing customers & staff by providing you all the essential features.
Webinar software should not be complicated to use. It should have user-friendly features. You should be able to hold a webinar from your desktop, browser, mobile, or video device from anywhere in the world.
By using the best webinar software platforms, you should be able to:
- Generate leads & sales for your business
- Educate customers about your products
- Provide training sessions to your staff & your customers
- Share presentations and get feedback from your participants
- Broadcast live video across multiple platforms like YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and more
However, there are many webinar software and choosing one among them could be quite challenging.
With businesses going online these days and people started working from home, there is a need to run businesses online.
Here comes the role of the best webinar platforms that are crucial for running your business online.
To help you select the best webinar software for your business, I have compiled a list after reviewing these tools in terms of features, ease-of-use, pros & cons, price and more.
Let's get started.
5 Best Webinar Software Platforms
Number one on the list is WebinarJam. Its user interface is simple to use. It is loaded with many useful features and has affordable pricing plans.
You can set up a webinar within a few minutes - no technical skill needed.
Some of its key features include:
- Capability to launch Live Chat with the options of Automated Recordings
- Display pop-ups to your audience, allowing them to buy your product or service during the live webinar session
- Cloud-based broadcasting technology that helps you to reach up to 5000 people in one presentation
You can either host a webinar solo or with multiple presenters (up to 6).
WebinarJam ensures that your audience will experience high definition, 30 FPS, high-quality video and audio broadcasting during a webinar session.
The only thing you need to take care of is a stable internet connection and a decent computer.
Webinar sessions are recorded automatically that can be used to send replays to your audience.
Important Features of WebinarJam
WebinarJam Pricing & Plans
WebinarJam has the following paid plans:
- Basic Plan: It cost $499 per year. It's perfect for beginners. This plan supports unlimited webinars of 2 hours (each) duration. 500 people and a maximum of 2 presenters can attend a webinar under this plan.
- Professional Plan: It cost $699 per year. It's perfect for growing businesses. A webinar session can be held for 3 hours that can be attended by up to 2000 attendees. A maximum of 4 presenters can participate in a webinar. Additional features under this plan include Always-On live room and The Panic Button.
- Enterprise Plan: It cost $999 per year. Large businesses that require up to 5000 people to attend a webinar session can opt for this plan. In addition to all the Basic and Professional plan features, it has additional features such as The Control Center, 4-hour webinar session & up to 6 presenters per webinar.
Based on the features, price, support and ease-of-use, WebinarJam is our number one choice among all.
WebinarJam has step-by-step video tutorials. These easy to follow tutorials are enough for you to host a successful webinar even if you are a beginner.
If you're confused about which plan to choose, you may check out their 14-day free trial to try all its features and see which plans best suit your requirement.
Get 14-days free trial of WebinarJam today.
Demio is number second in this list. It's very simple to use and provides a no-download webinar experience for your audience.
Demio's marketing tools are among the best in the industry and help a business generate more leads and sales.
The webinar platform supports all major browsers - Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari and others. The audience also has the option to join a webinar right from their android devices.
Some of its key features include:
- Live and automated webinars with automated recordings
- Interactive room engagement tools
- Download the recordings in .MP4 format, broadcast webinar replays
Demio delivers great webinar registration pages and broadcast real-time HD streaming video.
It is well supported by its 24 by 7 email and chat support.
Important Features of Demio
Demio Pricing & Plans
Demio has the following paid plans:
- Starter Plan: At $34 per month, it is the cheapest plan offer by Demio. This plan supports 50-attendee and 1 host per webinar session of a 3-hour duration. This plan is perfect for small businesses.
- Growth Plan: It cost $69 per month. Apart from Starter Plan features, it supports 150-attendee and 1 host per webinar session of 5-hour duration. It also includes automated events and custom form fields. This plan is perfect for mid-size businesses.
- Business Plan: It cost $163 per month. It includes all the features of the Growth Plan. Features like 500-attendee and 4 host per webinar session of 8-hour duration, makes it perfect for large growing businesses.
Demio has a dedicated resources page to help you start creating an incredible webinar experience for your audiences.
It is trusted by major brands like Drip, AppSumo, ActiveCampaign, OptimzePress, and more.
Demio is for marketers who want a webinar tool that supports live chat, automated recordings and replays combined with 24 by 7 dedicated customer support.
If you want to try out all the features of Demio, you can sign up for the 14-day free trial. Under the trial period, you would get all the features of the Growth Plan.
Easywebinar is an all-in-one webinar software platform that allows marketers to connect and interact with their audiences before, during, and after the webinar.
It has both live and automated webinars. You can even automatically record a live webinar and turn it into an automated, evergreen webinar.
Some of its key features include:
- Real-time streaming of webinar session without any delay or latency
- Easywebinar Live Engine feature to stream pixel-perfect high definition quality videos
- EasyCast feature to stream webinar live on multiple social media platforms at the same time
Evergreen webinars stream in real-time that has the look, feel and experience of a live event. If you want a webinar platform that allows you to automate your presentation that generates sales every day, Easywebinar could be a perfect option for you.
Important Features of Easywebinar
Easywebinar Pricing & Plans
Easywebinar has the following paid plans:
- Standard Plan: It cost $78 per month and includes features such as 100 live attendees, unlimited automated webinars, YouTube live integration, EasyCast streaming tool and chat support. This plan is perfect for beginners.
- Pro Plan: It cost $129 per month. It includes all the features of the Standard Plan. Further, it supports up to 500 live attendees and custom fields on the registration page.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan costs $499 per month. It is suitable for large businesses or agencies. It includes all the features of the Pro Plan and supports up to 2000 live attendees. Thus, if you have a requirement of inviting 2000 attendees to a webinar session, this plan could be a perfect choice. This plan also includes a dedicated account representative to help you audit your webinar funnels.
Easywebinar also has a 14-day free trial to test out all its features. Get started with the free trial here.
GoToWebinar is another excellent platform for hosting webinars, meetings, events, and more.
Businesses of all sizes can use GoToWebinar to manage online conferences, interaction and engagement with clients.
This easy to use platform enables businesses to generate leads, conduct training sessions for their employees, and more.
Some of its key features include:
- Ability to use the settings of existing webinar templates
- Establish brand identity by personalizing webinar material using custom logos, images and colors
- Polls and Surveys to engage your audience with slide-in questions and live results
The platform requires no downloads and it's compatible with all major browsers.
Important Features of GoToWebinar
GoToWebinar Pricing & Plans
GoToWebinar has the following paid plans:
- Starter Plan: At $89 per month, you get features like automated emails, polls & handouts, reporting & analytics, free GoToStage and others. A webinar session will support up to 100 attendees.
- Pro Plan: This plan costs $199 per month and includes all the Starter Plan features. Additional features are video sharing, video embedding, custom URL, recorded events and others. A webinar session will support up to 500 attendees.
- Plus Plan: At $429 per month, this plan is most suitable for large businesses or agencies. It includes all the features of the Pro Plan and supports up to 1000 attendees.
GoToWebinar has more than 50000 customers. It is a testament to the fact that it is very much popular among seasoned marketers and large businesses.
It also has a free trial that allows you to try all its premium features.
Before committing to purchase a paid plan, you could sign up for the 7-day free trial.
The free trial supports up to 100 attendees and no credit card is required to sign up for it.
WebinarNinja is another popular all-in-one webinar software used by major brands like AppSumo, Spring House, Podia, Printful, and more.
It offers a cloud-based solution where one can run live and automated sessions or recorded webinars. Thus, everything is hosted on a centralized platform.
WebinarNinja comes with powerful tools that allows businesses to create live, automated, series, summits & hybrid webinar within minutes.
WebinarNinja comes with powerful tools that allow businesses to create live & automated series, summits & hybrid webinars within minutes.
Some of its key features include:
- Easily create landing pages, email reminders & more - No additional software required
- Host Series webinar (a group of several webinars) or a Hybrid one (Recorded video + live host)
- Ability to upload PowerPoint slides, create Q&A area, run live polls and others
Important Features of WebinarNinja
WebinarNinja Pricing & Plans
WebinarNinja has the following paid plans:
- Starter Plan: This plan costs $39 per month. It supports up to 100 attendees, live & automated webinars and other features.
- Pro Plan: This plan costs $79 per month. It includes all the Starter Plan features and supports up to 300 attendees and includes additional features like webinar series and Facebook ad tracking.
- Plus Plan: One can get this plan at $129 per month that includes all the Pro Plan features and additional features like Hybrid Webinars.
- Power Plan: This plan at $199 per month is for big enterprises or agencies. It includes all the features of the Plus Plan and supports up to 1000 attendees.
WebinarNinja is a great tool to create interactive webinars within minutes. Advanced features like hybrid webinars and Facebook ad tracking makes it even more powerful.
All the paid plans mentioned above also include a free 14-day trial.
Sign up here for the free trial to try all the paid features of WebinarNinja.
What Is A Webinar?
A webinar is an online session where you deliver product demonstration, coaching session, tutorial, presentation, video conference & others with your defined audience.
A webinar software is a perfect solution for your business if you want to:
- expand your audience reach by generating leads
- explain your business model to your prospective customers
- introduce your new product or courses to your target customers
A good webinar software helps you invite your audience to a live webinar session and allow them to interact with you live.
Most of the webinar software provides live chat features that allows your audience to ask questions to you. It helps you to clear any doubt or provide a solution to their problem in real-time.
At the concluding part of a webinar session, you can even offer your audience deals or discounts. It helps in getting leads or sales even before a webinar ends.
For these reasons, webinar software are regarded as one of the best tools to generate higher conversions for your business.
If you are confused between different options, I would recommend you to try WebinarJam 14-day free trial. It is an all-in-one webinar software that has the potential to grow your business many times.
What To Look For In A Webinar Software?
Here are some the essential features you must look for in a webinar tool:
- Ease of Use. The webinar software must be easy to use with user-friendly features so that even a non-technical person could set up a webinar within a few minutes.
- User Interaction. If you are launching a course or a product to your audience in your webinar, then the webinar software must have the capability to allow your audience to interact with you live. It will help them to clear their doubt about your course or product. Thus, live chat & polls feature is a must in a webinar software.
- Number of attendees. Number of webinar attendees plays a significant role in the price of webinar software. More attendees require additional resources due to which price get increased. Thus, considering your budget, you may want to select a webinar platform that can accommodate your planned number of attendees.
- CTA Buttons & Offers. Webinars are conducted to generate leads and sales. A good webinar software must have the features to allow you to display CTA buttons and even discounts and offers to your audience during the live session. It will help you to get some useful leads or generate some sales even before a session ends.
- Automatic Recording. Recording a live webinar allows you to share it on YouTube, Facebook or on your blog. You can even share it with your audience in future webinars. Always look for webinar software that has the capability to record webinars automatically.
While selecting a webinar software, the key thing you should consider is - your budget and your audience size.
After evaluating these two, make a list of all the webinar software that fits your budget and audience size.
Now you need to compare the features of these webinar tools.
Features such as live chat, polls, automatic recording, branding are crucial to boost conversion rates for your business.
Every webinar software covered in this article has plans that may fit all types of businesses - big or small.
Do you know what is the best part?
All the webinar software comes with a free trial. Under the free trial, you get to experience all the paid features for free.
After using the webinar tool during the trial period, if you find that it suits your requirement, you could opt for the paid plan.
If you ask me which is my favorite webinar software, I would recommend you to go with WebinarJam.
It has all the necessary tools and features to grow your online business tremendously.
Get started today with the WebinarJam 14-day free trial.
Which webinar software you like the most and why? Please offer your comments below; it will help users looking for it to make an informed decision.
If you like this article, please take a moment to share it on social channels.