If you’re looking for an easy way to create and sell your digital products, courses, coaching products and webinars, Podia is a great choice.
But with so many features and options, it can be tough to decide which Podia pricing plan is the best fit for your business. Fortunately, we’re here to help.
In this article, we’ll discuss the different Podia pricing plans and help you decide which one is best for you.
Let's get started.
What is Podia - An Overview
Podia is a powerful online platform that helps entrepreneurs, creators, and businesses to sell digital products, coaching products, courses and webinars. It is a one-stop shop for the digital marketer and the perfect place to start and grow your business.
With Podia, you can create a beautiful online store, add products, process payments, and track your sales. Plus, Podia comes with all the features you need to run a successful online business, including marketing tools, email integrations, and more.
Businesses of all sizes can quickly launch digital stores, build relationships with their customers, and grow their revenue streams. When it comes to digital product and service selling, Podia offers a range of features that make it easy to get started.
Here are some of the key features of Podia:
- Sell Digital Products: Podia provides the perfect platform for businesses to create and sell digital products such as ebooks, audio products, videos, and more. Through this platform, users can easily create product pages, add payment gateways, and start selling.
- Sell Webinars: Podia helps businesses promote their products and services through webinars. Businesses can easily set up webinars, customize the registration process, and promote their products.
- Sell Coaching and Courses: Podia also enables businesses to offer online courses and coaching. This feature allows businesses to create courses, curate content, and automate their coaching experience.
- Email Marketing: Podia has an integrated email marketing feature that allows businesses to send targeted emails to their customers. This feature also allows businesses to set up automated sequences to nurture their customers.
- Affiliate Program: Podia also offers an integrated affiliate program that enables businesses to reward their customers for marketing their products. This feature allows businesses to easily create and manage their affiliate program.
Podia is an all-in-one eCommerce platform that offers businesses everything they need to get started. With its range of features, businesses can quickly set up digital stores, create marketing campaigns, and start selling their digital products and services.
Beginners can get started with the Podia free plan and for advance features users can choose from Movers or Shakers plan which I have explained in detail below.
Podia Pricing Plans
Podia offers the following three plans - Free ($0/month), Mover ($33/month) and Shaker ($75/month). Earlier they offer the Earthquaker plans also but has now been discontinued.
Podia Free Plan
The free plan by Podia is a forever free plan which means that you can continue using Podia for free as long as you may want.
Beginners can join this plan and try out its features before upgrading to the paid plans.
Under this plan, users can sell up to one digital and one coaching product. The digital product could include anything like eBooks, videos, audios, checklists, guides, etc. Check the list of popular eBook makers and create a digital product for your audience.
You can also create communities for your users to hold discussions and you also have the options to make it free to access or charge a fee from your users.
Though you can't sell courses and webinars under the free plan but Podia allows you to create drafts of your courses and webinars. Once you're ready to sell them, you can upgrade to any of its paid plans.
Another feature of the free plan is the website builder. Podia allows you to create a website using its site builder and add your own custom domain.
Is there any charges or fees on selling products under the free plan? Yes. Though the free plan is a forever free plan but Podia charges a 8% transaction fees on your sales.
However, it should not be a problem for free users as they will be using the Podia platform without paying any monthly fees to them.
pros and cons
The free plan by Podia is not without its share of pros and cons. Here are the details.
- You can sell digital products and coaching products for free (a small transaction fee is charged by Podia)
- You don't need to pay monthly fee to use Podia
- You can continue using the free plan as long as you want
- You can 't sell more than one digital as well as coaching products
- You can't sell courses and webinars
- You have to pay 8% transaction fee on your sales
Podia Mover Plan
The Mover plan by Podia is the most popular plan where users get more additional benefits and features than the free plan.
The most important feature that I like the most is the ability to sell unlimited products to your users. So, users who subscribe to the Mover plan can sell unlimited digital products, courses, coaching. However, you still are not able to sell webinars which is only available in the higher tier plan - Shaker.
Another remarkable feature of this Podia plan is that you are not required to pay any transaction fees to Podia. Thus, apart from the small payment gateway (PayPal/Stripe) fee, you'll keep all the sale amount to yourself.
pros and cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Podia Mover plan that you may want to consider.
- Sell any number of coaching, courses and digital products
- No need to pay any transaction fee
- Integration with third-party applications allows you to make more sales
- You can't sell webinars
- You can't allow your customers to join as an affiliate to promote your products in return for a commission
- You can't issue course certificates
Podia Shaker Plan
If you want features like offering course certificates to users after completion of a particular course, ability to recruit affiliates who will promote your products, selling webinars then you need Podia Shaker plan.
Though it cost more than double in comparison to the Mover plan, it offer more than advanced features as mentioned above.
The feature that I like the most is the ability to combine courses and offer them as Bundles. Plus, you can sell unlimited webinars, courses, coaching and digital products without incurring any transaction fee.
You also get advanced email marketing features like ability to send 15000 broadcast emails, include unlimited emails in an automated email campaigns with additional features like link tracking, sales tracking and exit conditions.
Free migration and 7 days a week customer support are its other important features.
pros and cons
Here are the pros and cons of the Podia Shaker plan.
- Sell any number of webinars, coaching, courses and digital products
- Make more sales by recruiting affiliates
- Sell courses in bundles
- Limited customization features as compared to platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce
- Doesn't support physical products
Podia is an all-in-one eCommerce platform that helps creators, entrepreneurs, and small businesses easily sell digital products, such as eBooks, webinars, online courses, memberships, and more.
It's designed to make it easy to get up and running quickly and start selling online.
The Podia pricing plans are very competitive and beginners can start with joining the free plan. And depending on the features you need, you can subscribe either the Mover plan or the Shaker plan.
For example, if you don't want to sell paid webinars and are happy with the Podia branding, you can join the Mover plan.
Whichever Podia pricing plan you choose, it has something to offer for everyone. Get Started with Podia using the link given below and get started with your eCommerce business.
Podia offers a completely fee plan for new users. You can join the free plan and explore all the premium features before upgrading to the Podia paid plans. No credit card is required to join the free plan. You can even cancel your free account any time.